Magnetel Gauge for Bulk Storage Applications
The 6300 Series Magnetel® liquid-level gauges are designed to accurately determine the percentage of total tank volume for most liquids in stationary-storage applications. UL listed for LP Gas and NH3 service.
General Information & Features
These Magnetel® Gauges are available in four basic models:
Model 6336 — Incorporates 4″ [100 mm] dial and is designed for top mounting.
Model 6360 — Incorporates 8″ [200 mm] dial and is designed for top mounting.
Model 6339 — Incorporates 4″ [100 mm] dial and is designed for side, end or angle mounting.
Model 6342 — Incorporates an 8″ [200 mm] dial and is designed for side, end or angle mounting.
The large, easy-to-read dials are also easy to remove and replace. Materials of construction vary depending on the types of liquids to be gauges. Many different optional features are available to meet your specific needs. These materials and options, along with their pricing impact, are summarized for each model in price list 6300.
Magnetel® gauges are designed for working pressures ranging from atmospheric to 450 [31 Bar] psig.
For instructions on how to install the Magnetel® gauge, see #115-820 Magnetel® Liquid-Level Gauge Installation Instructions.
Machining Standards MS-508
Adapters 22 Series – Magnetel Forged Steel
Instruction Booklet 115-820
‘Y’ Supplemental Installation Instructions DS-1062
|A||Anhydrous Ammonia (NH3)|
|C||LP-Gas and NH3|
|D||Double Head (Liquefied CO2|
|X||Straddle mounting (bolt holes straddle vertical centerline.)|
|Y||Fits through 2″ schedule 80 coupling|
|Suffix Number||Gauge Materials (wetted parts)|
|-11||Plated steel and stainless steel|
|-12||300 series stainless steel, critical parts – type 316 or better|
When Ordering Specify:
1. Liquid to be gauged and specific gravity.
2. Inside diameter of tank heads: ellipsoidal, semi-ellipsoidal or hemispherical.
3. Complete model number desired from price list 6300 (example M6342-11).
4. Prefix letters for available options from price list 6300.
5. If a dial other than standard are required, furnish drawing and/or details.
6. Furnish tank drawings whenever ordering gauges for angle-mounting or for installation in vertical tanks.
7. If tank mounting flange is required, order separately from chart.
*Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice. Pressure ratings subject to change due to temperature and other environmental considerations.
NOTE: Y6300 Series gauges will fit through 2″ pipe coupling but will NOT fit through 2″ pipe nipple.