T/LL150 - Capacitance Level Sensor - Cut-To-Length
Vertically mounted fuel level sensor supplied in standard lengths for cutting and calibration by the installer to suit their application.
The T/LL150 liquid level sensor is designed for use in diesel fuel tanks and is available with a variable resistive or voltage output suitable for driving industry standard fuel gauges or connecting into PLCs.
This capacitance type level sensor is supplied in standard lengths and is designed to be cut-to-length and calibrated by the customer making it ideal for custom and urgent projects.
Probe Lengths: 500mm, 1,000mm for cutting to length by customer.
Threads: ½” BSPT, 1” BSPT, ½” NPT
Optional Flange: SAE 5 Hole: Fozmula F/T1 for ½” BSPT
Fozmula F/T8 for ½” NPT
Performance: Accuracy: ±2% of depth @ 20 ºC
Enclosure: 30% glass filled nylon
Internal Electrode: Aluminium alloy 6063
Sensor Tube: 316 stainless steel
Wetted Seals: Viton, NBR
Internal Spacers: Polypropylene
End plug: PVC / G/F nylon
Sealing: IP67 with mating connector
Max Pressure: 1 bar
Operating Temp: -20 ºC to +85 ºC
Shock: 50 g, 6.3 ms
Vibration: 7.6 Grms
BS EN 60068-2-64:1993
Weight: 300 g (1 m long sensor)
Supply Voltage: 9-34 VDC
Supply Current: 30 mA
Supply Protection: Over-voltage 80 VDC for 2 minutes.
Signal Output: Resistance range; 0-250 Ω or 250-0 Ω, 2 Ω steps, 0.4 W max.
Voltage source range; 0-5 V or 5-0 V, 20 mV steps, 10 mA max.
Alarm Output: Switch to ground, close on fall at 12.5% of active length. Max 100 mA.
Connections: 4 Way Delphi Packard Metri-Pack 150 Series.
Mating Connector: Fozmula C/K1 (Delphi Packard Metri-Pack 150)
To fit 0.8-1.0 mm2 conductor, Ø1.6-2.15 mm sleeve.
Units will be supplied calibrated for diesel.
- Install sensor in the tank and power on.
- Fill tank to required full level.
- Depress “CAL” button. Hold for 5 seconds to set full point. Release button. Check output for full point.
Empty Point (if required):
- Fill tank to required level or, for Min. Empty Level, remove from tank and shake to remove excess liquid.
- Disconnect power.
- Depress “CAL” button then reconnect power whilst depressing calibration button. Continue to depress for a further 5 seconds to set empty point. Release button. Check output for empty point.
Standard part numbers and options