Top Mount Adjustable Gauge for Above Ground Domestic Tanks
M6200 Series gauges are widely used to measure liquid levels of fuels, hydraulic fluids, refrigerants, lube oils and cryogenic products in pressurized tanks, columns or vessels up to 300 PSIG [20,7 Bar]. Stainless steel mounting bolts are optional.
General Information & Features
Direct-reading fractional dials, gear actions and aluminum floats are standard models. Remote-reading TwinSite® senders are available for some models. Lever actions are available for centerline mounted models. Nitrile rubber floats are optional. Please refer to instructions on “How to Order” on reverse side of this technical data sheet.
MS-501-502 Installation Instructions
Adapters 22 Series – Senior Forged Steel
Adapters 22 Series – Senior Aluminum
Adapters 22 Series – Senior Machined Steel
Adapters 22 Series – Senior Zinc
Materials of Construction*
Aluminum or brass.
Pinion-shaft & Support Tubes
Gears, Cross Stud, & Bearings
Gauges are UL listed for LP Gas service applications.
6,523,406; 6,253,609; 6,523,406; 7,219,546
When Ordering Specify:
1. Gauge head size (Jr., Sr., 1 1⁄4″ NPTF, or 1″ NPTF).
2. Aluminum or brass.
3. Tank diameter shown on nameplate.
4. Mounting location (top, side, end or angle).
5. If the gauge is angle mounted, state the degree of angle above or below the horizontal centerline, or the distance in inches above or below the horizontal centerline to the center of the gauge opening.
6. If the gauge is end mounted, state the shape of the tank head (hemispherical or semi-ellipsoidal).
7. Specify the “H” dimension. This is the distance in inches from the surface of the tank to the top of the mounting surface.
To order a replacement gauge, simply furnish the information stamped on one of the flat sections on the side of the gauge head as shown in the example below.
*Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice. Pressure ratings subject to change due to temperature and other environmental considerations.
Instructions for Assembly